COVID-19 Precautions and Requirements
Updated May, 2021:
The NC Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapists requires masks on patients and therapists alike and Mythic Massage fully supports mask usage to reduce the risk of air-transmissible fomites and other breathing concerns. Our therapists and staff are fully vaccinated a9nd wear masks. Additionally, we use filtration in the treatment room and the HVAC system serves only our office suite.
- IF you can provide proof of vaccination: you may wear a mask that you bring.
- Your mask must have a minimum of one layer of protection.
- IF you cannot or will not provide proof of vaccination: you will be provided a mask upon entering the office.
- This mask will be a KN95 with 5 layers of protection and will be provided free of charge.
- You MAY remove your mask while prone (lying on your front) if you hold it in your hand or tuck it under your chest. Do NOT hand your mask to your massage therapist.
If you have any concerns about your safety in this office, please let us know.